Contact InformationMS 301-237
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA 91109
Tel: +1 (818) 393-7301
Fax: +1 (818) 354-3000
Besides doing research with LaRS, he is also a member of the flight software development team for the Mars Science Laboratory (MSL) mission, as engineer responsible for the design and implementation of the spacecraft data management system and high-level communication behaviors. He is currently a member of the MSL Surface Operations team, serving as Data Management Chair.
He is a member of IFIP Working Group 2.3 on Programming Methodology.
- The Curiosity Rover survived the month of April in Solar Conjunction and is now back in action. The team has selected a second drilling target (a patch of bedrock called "Cumberland"). See this site for latest news.
- I will be teaching CS116, Reasoning About Program Correctness at Caltech again this Fall. Classes start on Tue, Oct 1, 2013, and will be held in Annenberg 243, from 1-2:25 p.m.
- The Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2013) list of accepted papers is now available online. The conference will be held in St. Petersburg on 13-19 July, 2013.
- The Fifth International Conference on Verified Software (VSTTE 2013) will be held in Atherton, CA on 17-19 May, 2013.
- The 19th International Symposium on Formal Methods (FM2014) will be held in Singapore on 12-16 May, 2014. Submission deadline is November 7, 2013.